In our electronics development sector, we design and build fully integrated tailor-made electronic systems for each specific job. Whether it is a product you need assistance in developing; a piece of machinery or appliance that you want automated and or monitored; or even a custom data logger for use in remote applications, we are here to help. Our electronic devices are designed and built to do specifically what you need them to do so you have full control of how your application is designed and built to suit your exact requirements.
- More accurate.
- Reduction in human error.
- Can be battery operated and off the grid.
- Low power consumption.
- Easy to use.
- Affordable and cost effective.
- Automate and or monitor a piece of machinery or appliance.
- Remote monitoring & data logging of environmental conditions etc.
- Communicate between hardware and software applications.
- Design custom lighting & LED systems.
- Design motor and servo systems.
- Electronic appliance design and development.
- Product development.
- Lower cost PLC equivalent systems.
Micro controllers based interfaces include:
- Motor control.
- Lights & LED control.
- Light sensors.
- Buttons and knobs.
- Motion sensors.
- Rotary encoders.
- Voltages and Current.
- Sound and vibration levels.
- Uploaded / Download coms to PCs and other electronic devices.
- And the list goes on.
We design our own PCBs for the particular project we are working on, giving us total control and versatility on the layout and the components used. We design single sided and double sided boards in both THM (through hole mount) and SMD (surface mount) depending on what is best suited for a particular project in terms of size and complexity.
Please Contact Us if you would like any further information regarding what would be possible and what would be required to get your development going.
Click here to view some of our previous electronics development projects.